
Taqtile Reimagines AR-Enabled Work Instructions on iPad to Meet Growing Global Demand
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 8, 2023--
2023-06-08 22:17

Threads: Instagram owner launches Twitter-like app
The new app is now available to download in over 100 countries, though not in the European Union.
2023-07-06 07:17

Recuro Health Showcases Risk Adjustment & Quality Measurement Solutions for Health Plans at AHIP's 2023 Consumer Experience & Digital Health Forum
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep 11, 2023--
2023-09-11 20:16

Disney 'investigating' footage that shows employees 'twerking' while dressed as characters
Disney is reportedly investigating footage that appears to show staff twerking while dressed in their family-friendly character uniform. In a viral video shared to a TikTok account called 'Illegal Disney,' the famed dog Pluto was spotted provocatively dancing to the popular audio that sings: "Here comes the hurricane b****". Another clip shows behind-the-scenes footage of the character heads in the dressing room. "Warning! Will ruin Disney magic. Disney backstage," the caption read. It has since been reported that Disney seniors are fuming about the clips. A source told The Sun that while it "looks silly," it is "absolutely paramount" to protect the integrity of the characters. "They’ve asked top investigators to shut down the feed and try to identify those responsible, who are in breach of their employment contracts," they continued. "They’re one of the most protective companies in the world because they know their biggest customers are young children who don’t want the illusion shattered. "Some of the clips show the characters dancing and twerking in their outfits — it’s just not on-message." @illegal.disney #disneyillegal #disney #fyp #viral It comes after a NSFW X/Twitter account posing as Disney Junior was verified earlier this year, sparking outrage on the platform. Elon Musk's blue tick subscription model meant anyone could gain verification if they paid per month. The owner of the profile was seemingly stunned by their newfound tick status. "No f**king way," they tweeted under the username @DisneyJuniorUK after spotting the gold badge – proof enough that this wasn't an account for kids. Indy100 reached out to Disney for comment. Sign up for our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-09-04 22:58

Microsoft UK Veto Versus EU Nod Poses Questions, Vestager Says
The European Union’s decision to approve Microsoft Corp.’s $69 billion plan to buy Activision Blizzard Inc. while the
2023-05-25 16:19

Microsoft: State-sponsored Chinese hackers could be laying groundwork for disruption
Microsoft says state-backed Chinese hackers have been targeting U.S. critical infrastructure and could be laying the technical groundwork for the potential disruption of communications between the U.S. and Asia in future crises
2023-05-25 06:26

Biden says there is need to address security, economic risks posed by AI
By Trevor Hunnicutt SAN FRANCISCO The risks of artificial intelligence to national security and the economy need to
2023-06-21 04:57

US will resolve Tesla Autopilot probe, could make announcement soon - official
By David Shepardson WASHINGTON The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) will resolve its two-year investigation into Tesla
2023-08-25 11:21

YouTube Is Letting AI Write Video Summaries
YouTube is experimenting with allowing an AI to generate summaries for videos. As Android Police
2023-08-01 22:23

Interphone brings multigigabit broadband to Australian residential market with Adtran Mosaic platform
PERTH, Australia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 27, 2023--
2023-07-27 20:30

Teenager given criminal behaviour order after entering home for TikTok ‘prank’
A teenager has been issued with a criminal behaviour order and fined hundreds of pounds after entering a home as part of a TikTok “prank” video. Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, 18, of Manor Road, Hackney, London, appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday. O’Garro appeared in court wearing a black hoodie and a face mask. He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address, and to admit to one count of failing to comply with a community protection notice. Varinder Hayre, prosecuting, told the court that O’Garro was issued with a community protection notice on May 11 last year, and that two of its conditions were that he not trespass on to private property. Ms Hayre said that he then breached that notice by entering a home on May 15 this year. “He went to the home address of the victim,” she said. “The door of the property was open. “Mr O’Garro walked into the property and immediately walked down the stairs. “He was stopped by the home owner. “He went into the living room. He sat down on the sofa and said ‘Is this where the study group is?'” He has caused the family a lot of distress Varinder Hayre, prosecuting Ms Hayre said: “He was asked to leave multiple times by both the victim and the husband.” She added: “It was discovered that he had filmed the entire incident for a TikTok trend about walking into random houses.” Ms Hayre said: “He has caused the family a lot of distress. “The faces of the couple and their two young children can be seen.” She told the court that the mother was under the impression that O’Garro was attempting burglary, and added that the mother takes her family’s privacy “very seriously”. “This has caused the victim great concern,” Ms Hayre said. Lee Sergent, in mitigation, said that O’Garro had apologised to the family. He said that his client was raised by a single parent and had a difficult upbringing. “Mr O’Garro grew up in a single parent household,” Mr Sergent said. “He had an extremely difficult childhood. “He is an intelligent young man and a young man with some potential.” He said that his client was neither in work nor education, but was instead in receipt of Universal Credit. Mr Sergent added that his client had made some legitimate social media content, including playing games and discussing conspiracy theories. Judge Charlotte Crangle issued O’Garro with a two-year criminal behaviour order. The order included that O’Garro must not directly or indirectly post videos on to social media without the documented consent of the people featured in the content, that he must not trespass into private property, and that he must not attend the Westfield Centre in Stratford. She also ordered O’Garro to pay a fine of £200, as well as a victim surcharge of £80 and costs of £85 – totalling £365. Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live New brain technology helps paralysed man with severe spine injury walk again Meta Ireland to cut about 490 jobs Netflix begins crackdown on password sharing in the UK and US
2023-05-25 00:59

Who is Charles Hoskinson? Fans want Joe Rogan to have Crypto Cardano's founder on 'JRE' podcast: 'Make this happen'
A poll showed that more than 80% of people who voted want Cardano's founder to be a part of 'The Joe Rogan Experience'
2023-08-22 18:57
You Might Like...

The Best Cyber Monday Deals To Shop Online for Kitchen Gadgets, Home Goods, and More

ROCCAT’s Best-Selling & Award-Winning Gaming Keyboard Lineup Now Includes the Vulcan II Mini Air & Vulcan II – Now Available

Thousands of Reddit communities go dark to protest company's controversial new policy

OwnBackup Appoints Kevin Delane To Chief Revenue Officer

Scientists make the biggest simulation of our cosmos ever, with the mass of 300 billion galaxies

Delaware taps artificial intelligence to evacuate crowded beaches when floods hit

China launches 'world's fastest internet' connection

ChatGPT app launches for iPhone users amid scam frenzy