
TikTok prankster Mizzy banned from using social media, judge rules
TikTok prankster Mizzy has been banned from using social media after he was found guilty of posting videos without consent. The star, real name Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, was found to have “deliberately flouted” a court order prohibiting him from sharing videos of people without their consent “within hours” of it being passed. Judge Matthew Bone, overseeing the 19-year-old’s trial at Stratford Magistrates Court on Thursday, slammed O’Garro for “lacking all credibility” after he denied four counts of breaching the order. He ordered the father-of-one not to use social media “at all” except to send messages until he is sentenced next month and warned that he could go to prison for the offences he had committed. It comes after O’Garro’s defence lawyer Paul Lennon revealed to the court earlier on Thursday that his client had been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice. O’Garro’s main witness in the case, who was due to give evidence at the trial, was also arrested and both were bailed on the condition that they do not contact each other. Mr Lennon attempted to adjourn the hearing, claiming O’Garro was unable to receive a “fair trial” without his only witness, but his application was rejected by Judge Bone. I found it to be an intentional, immediate, and deliberate challenge to the criminal behaviour order Judge Bone The court heard how O’Garro began sharing videos of people without their consent on the same day the criminal behaviour order was passed on May 24 this year. It was shown footage, shared on O’Garro’s Twitter account on the night of May 24 featuring him in Westfield shopping centre, Stratford, after he appeared on Piers Morgan’s TalkTV show and mocked the British judicial system. In the video, passersby were visible in the background as Mizzy said to the camera: “The UK law is a joke.” Other videos shared on O’Garro’s Snapchat account, which were also in breach, showed him grabbing hold of a schoolboy by his uniform and another showing him fight a man with dwarfism, which O’Garro claimed were hoax videos made with their prior agreement. O’Garro’s claim that one of his friends, who had access to his login details, posted the Twitter videos without his consent, was dismissed by Judge Bone as “inconceivable”. The judge said: “I have to say I did not accept the evidence of the defendant – it lacked all credibility. “Within hours of the criminal behaviour order he posed (in Westfield) stating the video would be shared and it was. “The defendant was filmed trying to shake a man’s hand from whom consent was not obtained. “He had just appeared on national television saying the British law was weak. “I found it to be an intentional, immediate and deliberate challenge to the criminal behaviour order. You need to understand that you deliberately flouted this court order within hours of it being made Judge Bone “Dealing again with charge four, two people were roughed up on camera by the defendant – I found his behaviour was again a deliberate challenge to the criminal behaviour order.” Judge Bone found O’Garro not guilty on two further counts of the same charge, ruling that the videos in question may already have been shared before the criminal behaviour order was passed. However, he warned O’Garro: “The defendant shouldn’t take much comfort from that. “What I have convicted him of crosses the custody threshold. “This is a man who has stepped over the line of the order in a deliberate way. “You need to understand the seriousness of your situation now. “You need to understand that you deliberately flouted this court order within hours of it being made.” O’Garro will be sentenced on November 21 at Thames Magistrates Court. Read More Study finds ‘deepfakes’ from Ukraine war undermining trust in conflict footage More than 500 potential cyber attacks logged every second, BT says AI being used to create child abuse imagery, watchdog warns ChatGPT and other chatbots ‘can be tricked into making code for cyber attacks’ Tinder adds Matchmaker feature to let friends recommend potential dates Google and Meta withdraw from upcoming Web Summit
2023-10-27 00:56

Russia Seeks to Return to the Moon After Almost 50-Year Break
Russia is set to return to the moon after nearly 50 years by sending an uncrewed lander toward
2023-08-11 01:55

These Prime-Day-Only Headphones Deals Are Totally Worth It
Are you looking for an aesthetically pleasing pair of headphones that aren’t just pretty to look at, but are also good good on the audio front? The ones that hit on all our marks — from looks and comfort to sound quality and noise cancellation? It can be rare to find a pair that checks all the boxes without being pricey. But, for two days, you can nab the oh-so-worth-it luxury buy on super sale for Amazon’s Prime Day. Whether it’s your first time investing in some pro-level over-ear headphones or you’ve already got a collection going, shop top brands like Sony, Apple, JBL, and more for up to 44% off. Keep on scrolling to add your favorite from our recommendations to cart while the deals last (reminder, it’s a 48-hour-only event).
2023-07-12 05:21

How Long Will It Take to Charge Your iPhone? Use This Shortcut to Find Out
Despite the fact that Apple no longer ships its smartphones with power adapters, charging your
2023-08-16 04:50

Boost your job hunt with this AI-powered CV builder, now $39
TL;DR: As of June 27, get a lifetime subscription to the AI Resume Builder for
2023-06-27 17:47

Fed’s Waller Says Climate Change Doesn't Pose Serious Financial Risk
Federal Reserve Governor Christopher Waller said there’s no need for central bankers to pay special attention to risks
2023-05-11 22:55

How to unblock XVideos for free with a VPN
TL;DR: The best service for unblocking porn sites is ExpressVPN. This high-speed VPN can reliably
2023-08-11 22:19

Binance global head of product Mayur Kamat resigns - The Block
Binance's global head of product and design, Mayur Kamat, has resigned amid a string of executive exits and
2023-09-04 15:46

US government and 17 states sue Amazon in landmark monopoly case
The US government and 17 states are suing Amazon in a landmark monopoly case reflecting years of allegations that the e-commerce giant abused its economic dominance and harmed fair competition.
2023-09-27 00:29

FIFA 23 FUTTIES Best of Batch 2 Player Pick: How to Complete the SBC
FIFA 23 FUTTIES Best of Batch 2 Player Pick SBC is now live. Here's how to complete the SBC and the list of players you can pack.
2023-08-05 01:52

Bangladesh, Myanmar Order Mass Evacuations as Severe Storm Nears
Bangladesh and Myanmar ordered hundreds of thousands of people to evacuate ahead of a severe cyclone that’s set
2023-05-14 02:29

When is Plunder Coming Back to Warzone: August 2023
The earliest Plunder is coming back to Warzone in August 2023 is on Wednesday, Aug. 16 in the next Warzone playlist update.
2023-08-15 00:22
You Might Like...

Mobilize Selects The Mobility House as Technology Partner for Their Vehicle-to-Grid Service

Upcoming RPG Starfield gets Mature rating

Silver Hill Hospital Names Dr. Mark J. Russ as Chief Medical Officer

Apple Labor Day Sale: Discounts Available Now on iPads, MacBooks, AirPods, More

Major breakthrough could soon allow us to actually use quantum computers, scientists say

Banzai’s Webinar Solution, Demio, Becomes HubSpot App Partner With Certified Integration

Tesla Business Grinds to a Halt Where Unions Still Hold Sway

Russian state hackers spread USB worm worldwide